Sunday, July 12, 2015

All roads lead to China - Chinese whispers over alleged houses for trade deals


The two worlds of China and Auckland have again collided and there are Chinese whispers aplenty...for months now I've been hearing of alleged so called agricultural trade deals done in China in exchange for housing in Auckland.
And now Labour comes out with this list which predictably the media have twisted into a racist row. I suggest you look at what Andrew Little is not saying...why is he sticking his neck out over this one, knowing that it could look racist?
He is not a stupid man...I suggest there is much more than meets the eye on this one...may-be more to come. Are there handshakes going on behind closed doors and if so...who is clasping the hand?
There may be nothing in it...then again there might be...(and no I'm not suggesting it's John Key!)
And no, I'm not a Labour or National supporter before you ask...and I don't normally trade on rumours until there are so many of them it becomes a virtual bonfire!
But let's ask ourselves what the price of trade deals with China are...and why Little is making such an apparent mountain out of a molehill.


No comments:

Post a Comment